About Me

My photo
Hello, all! I am 25-years old and married to my dream man, Luis. I have a 10-year-old step-son who is a great kid and the two best pets anyone could ever ask for; Sam, the cat, and Sasha, the dog. I have a good steady job (that's code for "it's kinda boring but I'm thankful to have a job at all") and live in hot and humid central Florida. This blog is a mixture of everyday life, poems, random topics and fictional short stories. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thoughts

It has been raining for nearly four full days now and I am beginning to feel as though I am on the set of Twilight. I have been scouring my brain for topics to blog about today and have not been very productive. I ended up digging through some old stories I wrote many years ago and trying to decide which to share with you, if any at all. It is very new and slightly scary to think about sharing such intimate writings in such a public format for I find myself worrying about what you, my reader, might think. Will you laugh? Will you think I'm silly or boring or just stop reading my blog? These thoughts race through my mind at a thousand miles per hour but then, when it all comes down to it, aren't I doing this for me more than for you? So why should I be concerned what you think or if you read or not? So, my darling, I have made up my mind to finally share the things I held dear for so long. I hope you will share your honest thoughts on anything posted here without fear or regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment