About Me

My photo
Hello, all! I am 25-years old and married to my dream man, Luis. I have a 10-year-old step-son who is a great kid and the two best pets anyone could ever ask for; Sam, the cat, and Sasha, the dog. I have a good steady job (that's code for "it's kinda boring but I'm thankful to have a job at all") and live in hot and humid central Florida. This blog is a mixture of everyday life, poems, random topics and fictional short stories. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for a long time now and I finally just said “darn it, I’m gonna get a blog page”…and here I am! I have long been needing an outlet and I can’t think of a better way to clear my mind and express myself than in this forum. I hope that I can sufficiently entertain you and I welcome conversation. When I was younger I used to write short stories and poems on a daily basis as a way of coping with life as a teenager and I will be posting them here for your amusement. I kept almost everything I have ever written (some are good, others admittedly aren’t) but it’s enlightening and humorous to read the things written by a child with such intense seriousness. I do hope that you will enjoy my blog and feel free to comment (though please keep comments clean). Thanks for stopping by and look out for updates. I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment